Pluralsight Courses - Opinion

My list is kind of paltry, but I’ve sat through others or started many but decided against finishing. The best courses I’ve finished have been along the lines of project management:
I’ve also sat through this, and useful, although very rudimentary:
I do my own reading for data science, and have my own side projects, but I’ve also taken some data science courses via Pluralsight. The beginner demos are done well, although less informative than the intermediate ones, which are ultimately more useful. For the latter, I typically do simultaneous coding on my own data sets, which helps learn the material.

Beginner
Intermediate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charting Correlation Matrices in R

Attractive Confusion Matrices in R Plotted with fourfoldplot

Cultural Dimensions and Coffee Consumption