Neural Networks (Part 4 of 4) - R Packages and Resources

While developing these demonstrations in logistic regression and neural networks, I used and discovered some interesting methods and techniques:

Better Methods

A few useful commands and packages...:
  • update.packages() for updating installed packages in one easy action
  • as.formula() for creating a formula that I can reuse and update in one action across all my code sections
  • View() for looking at data frames
  • fourfoldplot() for plotting confusion matrices
  • neuralnet for developing neural networks
  • caret, used with nnet, to create predictive model
  • plotnet() in NeuralNetTools, for creating attractive neural network models

Resources that I used or that I would like to explore...

To explore this series...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charting Correlation Matrices in R

Attractive Confusion Matrices in R Plotted with fourfoldplot

Calculating Value at Risk (VaR) with Python or R