F# is Part of Microsoft's Data Science Workloads
I have not worked in F# for over two (2) years, but am enthused that Microsoft has added it to it languages for Data Science Workloads, along with R and Python. To that end, I hope to repost some of my existing F# code, as well as explore Data Science Workloads utilizing all three languages. Prior work in F# is available from learning F#, and some solutions will be republished on this site.
Data Science Workloads
Published Work in F#
- James Igoe MS Azure Notebooks that utilizes MS's implementation of Jupyter Notesbooks.
- Mathematical Library, a basic mathematical NuGet package, with the source hosted on GitHub.
- Basic Statistical Functions: Very basic F# class for performing standard deviation and variance calculations.
- Various Number Functions: A collection of basic mathematical functions written in F# as part of my learning via Project Euler, functions for creating arrays or calculating values in various data structures.
- Functions (non-state, no side effects)
- Tail recursion
- Non-mutable variables
- Lambda notation
- Pattern matching
- Sequences, arrays, lists, and tuples
- Array slicing